Sigma 50mm f/1.4 Art lens Review
I used this lens for wedding/portrait photography. I was amazed by this lens. It’s very fast in focusing and I was able to shoot all candid moments with great depth. Here are some reviews about this lens.
- Optical quality of this lens is amazing
- The sharpness is on a whole different level than anything I’ve ever used, the in focus area’s practically pop off of the photo
- The images are so real looking, there is almost a 3D feel to them.
- Zero distortion
- The bokeh is super blurry and very pleasing.
- Performs well in low light when used on a full frame sensor
- The lens construction is really nice, the thermally stable composite material feels extremely stable.
- Autofocus is fast in viewfinder
- Very nice carrying case
- Lens is rather heavy, but worth the heft
- Auto focusing is very slow when shooting from lcd screen